Thursday, March 24, 2011
An Interview with Will, Round 2
I enjoyed hearing Will's answers to the questions I asked him about me, so I thought I'd give Tom the pleasure (?) of reading Will's answers about him. Will seems to have trouble with question #5, as he thinks that as children, both Tom and I were "Disney World"...
1. What is something your dad always says to you?
Wanna play some Wii? (More often than not this question is actually posed by Will.)
2. What makes your dad happy?
When he gets to play with his kids.
3. What makes your dad sad?
When we don’t be good.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
He tickles me.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
6. How old is your dad?
7. How tall is your dad?
Like 10 feet tall.
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Play with his kids.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
When I’m sleeping he likes to watch a movie and when I’m at school he likes to work.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your dad really good at?
Juggling. And Wii.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Wrapping presents. (Hole in one, Will, hole in one.)
13. What does your dad do for a job?
Works at his new office and use his big stapler and little staples.
14.What is your dad's favorite food?
Peppers. And BBQ. (Completely accurate - this boy knows his dad.)
15. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
16. What do you and your dad do together?
Sometimes he likes to play Wii with me.
17. How are you and your dad the same?
We have the same skin and the same colors.
18. How are you and your dad different?
We have different hair.
19. How do you know your dad loves you?
He gives me hugs.
20. What does your dad like most about your mom?
That she’s very good at Glee Wii. (Glee Karaoke for the Wii.)
21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?