Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hallie's 23-Month Bath Photos


Hallie will be two in less than one month, and quite frankly I just can’t believe it. After Will was born, each hour felt like a day, each day felt like a week, and each week felt like a year; by his second birthday I was fairly certain we should have been putting four or five or 74 candles on his cake. After Hallie was born, however, time flew by. I blinked and my maternity leave was over, and before we knew it she was rolling over, crawling, walking, talking, bossing me around, and registering to vote.



Hallie still lets us call her a baby (I probably shouldn’t, but I use “baby”, “baby girl”, and “baby Hallie” in place of her name quite often), but I’m sure those days are numbered. The countdown to two begins – 24, 23, 22…

No comments: