Monday, June 16, 2008

A very nice Father's Day weekend for dada

I had a very nice day with Erin and Will, actually a particularly nice weekend. The fun started on Saturday - we played Wii and the piano together, went for a long bike ride, raced outside a few times, and went swimming at the local pool. I was so tired out from playing that I had to go to bed when Will did!

Here Will is coloring me a Father's Day card (it was a work of art).



In addition to my card, Will got me a new disc golf bag. After I ate my Father's Day pancakes, we went disc golfing at my favorite course. We tried to have a picnic at the park after our game, but a thunderstorm rolled in and we escaped just in time (and drove by laughing at soaked people who were running for cover). After Will's nap we played in the backyard and grilled some awesome brats for dinner, and followed those with a homemade berry pie for dessert. I also went to bed early that night.

Happy belated Father's Day to all the other dadas out there!

No comments: