Monday, April 28, 2008

give me back my hat



Will hasn't always been the biggest fan of wearing hats - whether they were sun hats, winter hats that Grandma made (although he quickly learned to like those), or his dad's or uncle's caps. But he always looks so cute in them so we've spent a lot of time posing him, putting on a hat, then quickly snapping a picture before he could take it off.

A few weeks ago we were shopping and Erin found what I would call the best clothing item for Will to date: his own-sized Detroit Tigers cap. You can see him wearing it in last week's disc golf post. While he seems to like this cap very much, since we bought it he has instead grown especially interested with my Tigers cap. In fact, when we both wear our caps (because that's really cute, when we match), he insists that not only does he get to wear my cap, but that I also have to wear his cap.



No kidding - he does this all the time. If I don't want to look like(as Erin says) SpongeBob and so take off Will's hat when we're in public, he scolds me and points at the cap and at my head until I put it back on. It's pretty funny, I guess.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

i love that last picture - he looks like such a little boy (a CUTE little boy)! i can definitely see part of erin in him now too!