Monday, April 21, 2008

a fun trip to Cate's house

This past weekend we took a quick overnight trip to Chicago for a get-together with Jon & Bri, Kristin & Mike, Carrie & Jason, and Will's girlfriend Cate. It was great to see our friends and we had a lot of fun, we wished it could have been a longer trip.



Last time we visited Cate, Will was much littler. Cate has always played very nicely with Will, but I think this time they could interact a little more. Here they're making sweet music together. In the picture on the right, Will is singing to Cate. It sounded a lot like the "dada" song.



Carrie and Jason made some fantastic fajitas for dinner, and we had margaritas. So the party had a bit of a Mexican fiesta theme, and Will dressed for the part (or at least Kristin helped him with his sombrero for long enough to get a picture). He did not let me put a little Mexican mustache on him though.



Some amount of time after Cate and Will went to bed, the following pictures were taken with my camera. This must have been when Jon and I were putting the hurt on Jason in Wii tennis.



We had to leave after breakfast the next morning to time the drive within Will's nap schedule, so it was a short trip but we had a great time. I hope we can get together with everyone again in the near future!



P.S. - Kristin, since we never opened those Harry Potter beans, I'll save them for your wedding.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

the beans are not invited. don't make me throw down in my wedding dress for bringing an uninvited guest. =Þ

kristine said...

I kinda want the beans to come...