Friday, September 7, 2007

Will's first kiss

Well, he kisses his mom and dad all the time (or more accurately, gets kissed - reference the "Dad rule" for dad-kissing requirements) but this is the story of his first girl kiss.



This is Cate Nadziejko. She's a very sweet little girl. Smart too - she knows Erin and I by name (it helps that I have the same name as Thomas the Train). We went to visit her parents, Carrie and Jason, last weekend for the Hawkeye game in Chicago. Cate was a very gracious host, sharing her room and toys with Will. She also let Erin and I eat her fruit snacks when we used the bathroom.

Will has many girlfriends and chick babies are always giving him the 'eye', but ever since he was born he has had a special crush on Cate. Here is a picture of when I caught Will practicing kisses on a picture of her. Then here he's deeply engrossed in a love note from her.



This was so sweet - here is a little hug.




And a couple of smooches!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

This blog is just the best! I love catching it weekly (almost like People or US Weekly!, but with out the scandal & drama but certainly with high fashion and interesting tidbits!). This is probably my favorite posting...I'm not biased...LOL

Love,
Carrie