Friday, June 8, 2007

Will and Herky



I had to put up another post so that picture of Will that Grant made was no longer at the top of this site. Very nice work and good joke for sure, but Will is too sweet to make fun of on the internet like that...yet.

Last week when I was in Iowa City, with help from some friends, I found the elusive Herky doll that we
couldn't find during our trip there for his baptism. It's a perfect size to hug and suck on, and Will took to it right away. Erin doesn't want to mess with Will's relationship with his lion-blanket thing but I am all for making his Herky the bedtime comfort object.

Tomorrow Erin's working all day so Will and I are having another dude day. I'm considering my options for what to do to have a super fun day with him. Since we have the new chariot, it opens a lot of options: disc golfing, bike ride, or a trip to a park. Also I'm thinking about taking him to the campus dinosaur museum. I'll make sure to report back at the end of the weekend with what we do, hopefully with a few new pictures!

No comments: