Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Happy Father's day to everyone, from Will's proud and happy father. B.W. (Before Will), I couldn't have guessed how much love and joy my little boy could bring to my life. Every time I go to work or put him down for bed or a nap, I can't wait to get home or for him to wake up so I can see him again. Then I end up spending half of my time at work looking at pictures/videos of him and telling all of you about his latest little accomplishments. Every day is like father's day for me.
So today Will, Erin, and I want to say thank you to our fathers, and to remember the men who are no longer with us who have helped shape our lives. We love you.

Will and Great-grandpa Keith

Will and Grandpas Paul and Mike



Will and dad







1 comment:

MPF said...

It's so many other things in life....you just don't know until you've been there.
I's so much fun to see the joy of your own babies having babies!

G-Pa Ferris