Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vote for your favorite Will video!

Hey everyone, I'm investigating new things to do with the blog site, so I thought I'd try to get some audience participation and set up a little poll. I'm also curious to see how many people out there check this site, and this will give an idea.

You may have seen the link on the left side of the page - under 'Will's favorite links' - to 'My YouTube videos'. Here you'll find every video that has been posted on this site, as well as a few extra little ones. One neat thing that YouTube does is it keeps track of the number of views for each video, so we can get an idea about how popular the videos are. But some of the videos have high viewcounts simply because they've been up on the YouTube site for longer. Also, I may be stuffing the ballot box a bit for some of those - I probably watch the "Dada" video just about every day.

So, in order to find out what everyone's truly favorite videos are, it will be fun to see how this poll turns out. I think it's set up so you can only vote once, so it should be accurate. At the end of next week, the winning video will be semi-permanently featured above the 'About Me' on the left side of the page.

So, here are the top 10 candidates. Some of the videos go together so I grouped them as one vote. Click on each link to review the video.

1.
Dadada / time for bed
2.Put Messy Will in the Sink
3.Pbbbtht! / Pbbbtht! part 2
4.trying to suck toes
5.Will has a fun time in the car
6.Will likes AJ (Aunt Jenna)
7.Will: partyin' in the 'stein
8.Will: a sack of beans / Will: sack of beans part 2 / Will: sack of beans part 2 - 2
9.Will sits by himself
10.Yes? No! / Yes? No! part 2

If you want to vote for a different video which isn't on this list, you can make a write-in vote by posting a comment (click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post).

>>>Click here to vote for your favorite video of Will<<<

2 comments:

Opinion said...

alright, i voted for 'trying to suck toes', because it's my favorite of the top-ten. however, in my opinion, Will eating the camera is the best.

Thomas Ferris said...

Oh! I should have had a "write-in" option. If people have other votes which are not on the list, leave them as a comment and I'll count'em.