Thursday, March 27, 2014

March Wrap-Up

I've been all over the place this month, and not in a good way. The combination of Daylight Savings Time, spring break, an out-of-town guest, and Will and Hallie's four, often-overlapping activities has left me a bit frazzled. The month was a good one - and here are a few pics without a theme or post of their own to prove it - but I'm looking forward to starting over in April!
Hallie left these for me on our mailbox.
"Mama? Can you help me?" Will called from Hallie's room.
"I'm stuck." And he was - I had to pull the bed out for him to escape.
Getting ready for a princess birthday party.
Practicing her archery skills before the party.
This picture makes me cringe…when did he get
old enough to start learning how to use knives?!
When I took my boots off to walk on the mat at Tae Kwon
Do graduation I was surprised to see these festive socks
on my feet. I think the other parents enjoyed them.
Using a Pez as a substitute tooth.
Kindly pushing his sister on the swing.
It lasted for less than two minutes.
Dinner with Grandma Brenda on her birthday.
Hallie lent Grandma her Hello Kitty birthday badge.
Showing off her snap bracelet watch from Aunt Sara.
Every. Single. Night.

See ya later, March - I'm ready for April!

No comments: