Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Catch-Up

I honestly can't believe that May, along with the school year, is over already. I feels like just yesterday that I dropped the kids off for their first days of three-year-old preschool and kindergarten. Because I risk falling terribly behind in my blogging if I don't, I'm going to post the reminder of my May pictures in one post - a catch-up post of sorts.  Overall it's been a pretty great month. 
My troubled and/or perplexed four-year-old
showing off her less-than-stellar hair-styling skills.
And my happy four-year-old. She kind of looks
like she belongs in an 80's workout video, doesn't she?
Heaving the giant Frisbee across the street to Daddy.
Little Red Riding No-Hood.
Orange belt, eagle patch, green headband - he's movin' on up!
Our new "dishwasher".
Milk mustache. (And a Kroger sticker?)
Poor Ariel spends baseball games
hanging from the fence by her hair.
Hallie's newest friend, who we walked past for three
days straight on the way to and from Will's school. Ugh.
Grandpa Paul and Grandma Brenda on vacation in Florida.
Sound asleep, upside down.
Sound asleep, while reading.
Like I said, a great month!

No comments: