Thursday, August 30, 2012

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Will is almost always incredibly sweet to and protective of Lily.

Will is not, however, very sweet to or protective of Hallie (except at the gym, for some reason), and Hallie is not very sweet to or protective of Will OR Lily. (I think Hallie is threatened by Lily's status as the "baby" of the Mueller family.) We're working on them, I promise.

These personality "issues" make it difficult for me to capture pictures of the three of them together. Which is why I was so happy to catch them in this sweet moment while we were on our way to the splash pad in Madison.

Awwww....right?

Not if you'd seen them from the front. I'm reasonably certain that one was crying, one was complaining, and one was doing her best to keep the crying and complaining going.

No comments: