Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chalk on the Sidewalk

Do you know that song?

Chalk on the sidewalk, chalk on the sidewalk
'Nitials on the tree, 'nitials on the tree
Everybody knows it, everybody knows it
Paul loves me, Paul loves me
Tall Paul, he's my all
Tall Paul, he's my all

My mom used to sing it to me and Sara when we were little. :)

Lately I've been trying my hand at a few projects, recipes, etc. I've come across on Pinterest.  Most recently I made sidewalk paint, which turned out to be easy to pull together, fun for the kids, and easy to clean up (as long as it rains).
Hallie would only paint with pink and purple, and focused on creating a very large square by painting the same spot over and over and over again.  Will painted a hopscotch game, but by the time he finished painting he decided he was too hot and tired to actually play hopscotch.

And yes, Will and Hallie do nearly all of their art work - indoors and out - in their underwear.

1 comment:

Farm-Raised said...

Cool! Recipe, please! :-)