Thursday, October 11, 2007

Will hugs his bunny



This is video is a really good one - I've been saving it for a few days so I could post it before I'm out of town for the weekend. Will not only hugs his stuffed animals now but also gives pretty good hugs to mom and dad (and grandma Brenda) as well. At the end of this video you can see Will gets tired of hugging the bunny and comes over to dad for the real thing (I had to put the camera aside so there's no video of my hug, but believe me, they're great).
For those who are coming to visit soon, you're in for a treat!

1 comment:

Jen and Bill and Elliott said...

Re: "Ferris faces": I saw your comment on Brenda's blog and I totally agree about the Ferris shining through in all our children. Check out Elliott: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenferris/ Even though they are cousins once removed Elliott and Will totally look related! I've been enjoying the blog. Will is adorable!

Jen (Wife to the other William Thomas Ferris) :-D