Friday, October 19, 2007

cat litter helps Will to walk



On monday this week the University had their 'fall break' and since mom was at work and I was watching Will we decided to try to do minimal work and just play all day. So the only work we did was to clean the cat litter. That's an adventure in itself - Will desperately wants to touch the horrible things I scoop out of there and also would be happy as can be if he could climb into the litterbox. So it usually requires some distractions, like toys or the cats, to avoid me having to take him straight to the bath. This time I emptied the box of fresh cat litter so I gave him the box to play with, which was a big hit. We took it upstairs and he showed me this new trick (see the video):



I was very excited to tell Erin about it and to show her the video when she got home from work but she burst my bubble. Apparently Will has been doing the same thing with the tin of cat food for a couple weeks, I just hadn't seen it yet. But since then I've seen him push the food tin around several times. It's pretty funny when he pushes it into a corner and can't figure out what to do - he just keeps pushing it and starts whining until we help him turn around.

No comments: