Sunday, April 8, 2007

Top 15 Will pics of all time: #11



Oh boy. Some of you know that my mom (Grandma Susan) put me in a dress as a joke on my dad when I was about this age. It was probably also a way for my mom (and Erin) to play out their fantasy of having a baby girl. Anyway, we were in Madison over Christmas and I was working hard in the home office all day when Erin and Grandma Brenda introduced me to my new daughter, Willamena. It was a complete surprise and needless to say I laughed very hard - I'll never forget that experience. She was even wearing frilly tights and patent leather shoes, which you can't see very well in this picture. I think the dress/tights/shoes were part of the same doll accessories collection as the desk in picture #14. This one will probably come up again and again in Will's life: highschool graduation pictures, wedding slideshow, hahaha.

No comments: