Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Big Sleepover

A couple of weeks ago, Will slept over at Logan's house. Hallie felt a little jealous, so Tom offered to "sleepover" with her at our house. They had a fabulous time, and I enjoyed myself as well; I popped in a couple of times to take pictures, but I otherwise kept to myself and read, wrote, and watched old episodes of Drop Dead Diva on Netflix.

The date began with a little singing, dancing, and making dinner in the kitchen. (This is my new favorite video of Hallie - "what's a fire, and why does it - what's the word? - BUUUUUUURRRRNNNN?!?!?!")


After dinner, they watched and danced to Cinderella (the Rodgers and Hammerstein version, starring Brandy as Cinderella).


And after the movie they read books in Hallie's room.

Tom intended to read his book until Hallie fell asleep, but as is usually the case, Tom fell asleep long before Hallie did. I know that Tom fell asleep first because if you look closely, you can see that she put a stuffed Eeyore on his face after he dozed off.

Tom woke up in Hallie's room around 2am, moved to his own bed and slept there until 6:30am, and then moved back to the floor in Hallie's room so that he was (still) there when she woke up.

Sweetest sleepover ever.

No comments: