Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shower Dance

Lately all the kids do when they're in the bathtub together is fight. Even in our (mine and Tom's) large bathtub there was never enough space, and they both always wanted to play with the same toys and dump water on the head of the other one when the other one didn't want that to happen.

After a particularly long day and before what I knew would be a long evening with Tom still at work, I decided I couldn't take another bathtub brawl and sent Will to the shower. He'd never showered all by himself before, but he took this new responsibility seriously and washed himself very thoroughly from head to toe.

And then he celebrated.

2 comments:

Sara Ekena said...

hilarious! i too am thrilled when i finish my shower...

Jenna Christine said...

This is awesome. For some reason this makes me think of the little boy Calvin from "Calvin & Hobbes" - I imagine this is an exact replica of the way he dances. How sweet!!