Saturday, October 1, 2011

Slight Change of Plans

Once again, I'm changing things up a little here at Will and Hallie's blog. Because of a new writing opportunity (I'm now blogging regularly for the National American Red Cross blog) I'm going to transition from writing here on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays to writing here on Tuesdays and Thursdays. In case you want to keep up with my other projects, I'll be writing at Midwestern Girl on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and at the Red Cross blog early in the week. (I can't give you an exact day of the week for that one, because regardless of when I submit my posts for review it's up to the social media team at National when they're actually posted.) So Mom, Dad, Michael, Susan, Sara, and Jenna (I believe you're my regular readers here at Wiggles :)), I'll see you here on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

No comments: