Monday, August 30, 2010

you're invited

[Erin, guest-blogging - this is another email sent to busy daddy at work]


You're Invited...

... to a musical remake of The Lion King, starring Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the Alien from the Claw Game!

When: Every evening, around 7:30pm.
Where: The bathtub in the upstairs bathroom of the Ferris residence.

To whet your appetite, I've included below a snip-it from one of the songs featured in this show.


Can You Feel the Love Tonight, by Will Ferris

Woody (singing about Buzz): "So many things to tell Buzz, but how to make him see, the truth about my past, umpossible - he'd turn away from me."

Buzz (singing about Wood): "He's holding me, he's hiding, but what I can't decide. Why won't be be the king I know he is, the king I see inside.

Woody, Buzz, and the Alien: "Can you feel the love tonight, the peas the evil brings. The world for us, in perfect harmony, with all his living things."


You don't want to miss this show! Contact Erin Ferris for more information or to reserve your seat today.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to hear and see it!

Sara Ekena said...

I would like to attend this show - are tickets available on ticketmaster yet?