Monday, December 29, 2008

happy birthday to dada, mama, duke, and clemmy

Happy Holidays everyone! Since we just celebrated baby Jesus' birthday, this video of Will singing Happy Birthday is remotely relevant. But really since none of us have any birthdays upcoming in the near future, this is just me taking care of my "to be posted on the blog" files before I upload the massive amount of Christmastime pictures and videos over the next few weeks. Some good ones coming soon!



I should say that Will has been singing quite a lot lately - with special thanks to the Raffi Christmas album. As you can tell by this video, he can sing pretty well.

1 comment:

Opinion said...

best video to date!
I've been watching this one daily at least.
The interplay between you two and the boy here is priceless.