Thursday, June 21, 2012

Butterfly Badminton

Will and Hallie found what Tom and I call our "backyard bag'o'fun" in the garage and were immediately intrigued by the badminton rackets and birdies inside. As it turns out, Will and Hallie are TERRIBLE at badminton, especially when they try to play with each other; Will only makes contact about 12% of the time, and Hallie can only hit the birdie if it's dropped directly onto her racket. It's painful to watch their games, and even more painful to participate in their games.

Her birdies may not take flight, but she might...

P.S. I had absolutely no idea - until I wrote this post and had to use spell check - that the game is spelled/pronounced "badminton".  I've been writing/pronouncing it "badmitton" and/or "badmitten" for as long as I can remember.

No comments: