Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Will comes home to play with dad

Erin and Will were in Madison all weekend for Katie's baby shower, leaving poor ol' dad to hold down the fort all by his lonesome self. Well, technically the cats kept me company and I did get a lot of work done, but I was really glad when they got home yesterday afternoon. Erin was holding Will when I got home and she opened the door. Will had been upset about being picked up while he was working on grabbing Duke, but as soon as the door opened and he saw me, for a split second he had a very confused look on his face, then immediately a huge smile. He leaned over to me and gave me a big hug, it was so sweet.



So while Erin unloaded the car and started putting things away, we played with lots of stuff. Here we were just sitting in the chair and chatting and I tickled his feet for awhile - he likes that now.

No comments: