Wednesday, July 18, 2007

vacation part 4: naked swimming



The first couple times we took Will swimming in the lake, we'd get him all decked out in his Spiderman swimming diapers under the dinosaur swim trunks. Erin got it right this time and got some manly swim diapers so he wouldn't have to wear the pink Dora's. But after we had to change some wet poopy diapers we decided it would be much easier to swim buck naked. As you can see, it was very popular. I'm not sure we'll have much luck getting him to wear swim trunks again at the city pool. Will had a good time slapping at the water and making splashes. He also tried to taste the water, as he does with anything interesting, and succeeded in the bottom right picture. Also, unfortunately we did not catch this on camera: he repeatedly peed on Erin and/or I pretty much right after taking him out of the water. One time he went swimming with me, then peed on me when I was drying him off. We went back in the lake to rinse off, then I handed him to Erin to be dried off, and then he peed on HER. It was hilarious.



Here's a short video montage of the naked swimming experience.


Note to Will's page readers: I just found out we had some video editing software in the lab so I put it on my computer and this is my first experience using it. So I can now splice videos together like this, cut out the stupid comments I make at the end of an otherwise perfect video of Will, and best of all, I can rotate the video 90 degrees to correct the videos where the cameraperson (Erin!) held the camera the wrong way. So you won't have to worry about turning your computer monitors 90 degrees anymore.

No comments: