Wednesday, May 6, 2009

glamour shots



Erin and Grandma Brenda, and Will - well, I guess everyone but me - put a lot of effort into getting some nice pictures taken of Will and Hallie in her first week of life. I think they turned out really well, but in the way that Will looks very sweet and Hallie looks hilariously angry.

I have been posting several sets of pictures on my picture site, check them out. At this point our lives are a pretty happy routine - play with Will & comfort Hallie until they both are asleep. Not a lot of blog-worthy stories beyond that, but I'm sure there will be more in the near future. For one, we're going to the zoo this weekend, then Uncle Adam and Aunt Chandi are visiting!

Here are a few more highlight pictures from the past few weeks.








Here we're doing guy stuff - chucking rocks in the river and deciding what we should attack next with Will's sword.



Hawkeye Hallie!

No comments: