Monday, December 17, 2007

the sleepiest boy in the world



It's not too uncommon for Will to fall asleep in the car, especially if we're heading home from somewhere around his nap times (about 10 AM/1:30 PM). Usually if I have him when this happens I let him sleep for a few minutes in his seat when we get home, put away his stroller/bags/whatever, and then have to wake him up to bring him in. He almost always wakes up when I'm unbuckling his carseat. Last week we went to the doctor, which can be very draining, so when he fell asleep on the way home he was REALLY out. He didn't wake up at all when I pulled him out of his carseat, and laid on me like a sack of beans as I carried him inside and sat him on the couch. He looked too sweet so I didn't try too hard wake him up. Then I got busted when Erin got home a few minutes later because by letting him stay asleep at that time (it was around 12:00), it was going to mess up his afternoon nap, which it did.



No comments: