Friday, March 21, 2008

Will gets caught kissing the computer screen

Will worked a lot on the computer at Grandma & Grandpa's house, which was a treat for him because Erin and I rarely let him play with our laptops, even for a second, because he usually messes them up with some random key combination that ends up being the precise sequence for deleting some important file or program.



Anyway, in order to keep him entertained, I set up this visualization to a song that was on the computer so when he pressed buttons the screen was constantly changing. He was so intrigued by the colorful display and the music that he leaned in to give the screen a quick taste, then a couple more. Then by the time I had grabbed my camera he was just kissing the screen over and over. We were really quiet so he didn't know we were watching until I announced myself - as you can see in the video below. Busted!

No comments: